The Stor-House COVID-19 Update
Updated March 12, 2022
The Stor-House has adopted the following policies regarding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
Masks are optional, and not required indoors while on the premises.
Our employees are available assist you with answering questions, renting units, and taking payments during normal business hours. Our buildings are open during normal business hours and at 100% capacity.
Customers in need of storage, moving supplies, or document shredding, and who would prefer a Contact-Free Experience, can still take advantage of our Curbside Assistance Service The Stor-House offers contact-free access to storage, moving supplies, and more. Plus, automated access cards extend the contact-free experience all the way to your storage unit!
The health and safety of our customers and employees is among our highest priorities. During this time we continue to take the following steps to help fight the spread of disease.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our stores:
- Employees are required to sanitize their hands regularly
- Employees routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, bathrooms, and door and equipment handles, keypads, and elevator call buttons
- Sanitizing and handwashing stations are available and encouraged for use.
- Improved support policies are in place for our team members:
- Sick employees are asked to take paid time off and stay at home
- Unvaccinated employees who are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of illness are asked to go home immediately.
- Posters that encourage hygiene to help stop the spread of disease are placed at the entrance to the workplace and in other conspicuous locations throughout the workplace.
We will continue to update our response as conditions change. In the meantime, be kind to one another and stay well.
The Stor-House Team