The Stor-House COVID-19 Update
The Stor-House taking additional precautions as a result of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
The front door to our leasing offices is open and our employees are available assist you with answering questions, renting units, and taking payments during normal business hours.
Customers in need of storage, moving supplies, or document shredding, and who would prefer a Contact-Free Experience, can now take advantage of our new Curbside Assistance Service! The Stor-House is now offering contact-free access to storage, moving supplies, and more. Plus, automated access cards extend the contact-free experience all the way to your storage unit!
To preserve the health and safety of our customers and employees, we ask you to do the following during your visit:
The health and safety of our customers and employees is among our highest priorities. During this time we continue to take the following steps to help fight the spread of this virus:
- Employees are screened daily for fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning of our stores:
- Employees are required to sanitize their hands regularly
- Employees routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, bathrooms, and door and equipment handles, keypads, and elevator call buttons
- Sanitizing and handwashing stations are available and encouraged for use.
- Improved support policies are in place for our team members:
- Sick employees are asked to take paid time off and stay at home
- Employees who are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of illness are asked to go home immediately.
- Posters that encourage hygiene to help stop the spread of disease are placed at the entrance to the workplace and in other conspicuous locations throughout the workplace.
We will continue to update our response to this outbreak as conditions change. In the meantime, we are proud to be a responsible member of the community, because strength in our sense of community will carry us through this difficult time.
The Stor-House Team