Seatac Heated Self Storage
Do you have belongings that require Seatac heated self storage? If so, The Stor-House has the storage solutions you need to keep your items safe and secure. By contacting one of our storage experts, you can learn about your options for business and personal self-storage. Our clean facility, smart technology and flexible storage options will surely win you over!
Types of Seatac Storage Units
One of the first questions to answer is what type of storage you need.
- Personal storage. Our personal storage units in Seatac WA are great for household supplies, small appliances and furniture, old toys and clothes, etc. We also have moving supplies onsite for easy packing and unpacking.
- Business storage. If you’re a small business owner, you’ll appreciate our clean and spacious business storage units in Seatac WA. They’re great for storing records, inventory and equipment.
- Car and boat storage. If you have recreational equipment, our Seatac heated self storage units will serve you well. Enjoy our large, dry units that feature bright lighting, gated access and alarmed units.
- Heated storage. Our convenient heated self storage in Seatac WA is kept above 55 degrees F. You’ll love the all-steel lockers and state-of-the-art facility.
Why Choose Us for Heated Self Storage in Seatac WA
The Stor-House strives to be the best storage facility in the industry! Our Seatac storage units are located in our secure facilities that feature the latest security equipment and technology. We’re equipped with motion-activated lighting, recorded video surveillance, personalized security codes and electronically controlled gates.
Additional benefits to choosing us are:
- Onsite boxes and moving supplies available for purchase
- Package acceptance service
- Document shredding service
- Wide, flat driveways to accommodate delivery trucks
- Free Move-In Truck with unit rental
To rent a Seatac heated self storage unit from The Stor-House, contact us today! We plan to exceed your expectations and become your personal concierge.
Call us at (425) 226-5015. Or, submit the form below and one of our Experts will be in touch.