Tacoma Document Paper Shredding
The Stor-House is more than a place to store your personal belongings and business supplies. We also provide affordable, secure Tacoma document shredding services. In order to serve our business customers, we ensure our process is smooth and streamlined. No appointments are necessary, so bring your documents into our shredding companies in Tacoma WA for quick, efficient destruction.
Why Choose The Stor-House for Tacoma Paper Shredding
As a family-owned self-storage company, we serve many business customers. Our document shredding in Tacoma WA helps business owners who deal with sensitive information like phone numbers, addresses and payroll information. Here is what you can expect from our Tacoma shredding companies:
- Flexible scheduling with no appointments necessary. Visit us for Tacoma document shredding at your convenience.
- Safe, secure document shredding in Tacoma WA. We use mobile locking totes and destroy sensitive information within one week.
- Certificate of Destruction with every visit. We’ll make this available to you once the paper shredding in Tacoma WA is complete. Keep it on file to show your compliance with privacy laws.
- Various materials accepted. To make things easy on our customers, our shredding companies in Tacoma WA accept a wide variety of materials, including hard drives, x-ray film, camera negatives, video tapes and more.
- High quality employees who always put professionalism first. Call our Tacoma shredding companies anytime for a response to your questions or concerns.
Get a Free Quote for Paper Shredding in Tacoma WA
If you’re in need of our Tacoma paper shredding services, give The Stor-House a call and we’ll be glad to assist you. We offer discounts on bulk shredding orders that allow you to get the secure destruction you need at a price you can afford. In addition, you may benefit from our self-storage options for businesses, keeping all of your needs under one roof.
To learn more about our Tacoma document shredding services, contact The Stor-House today.